End of 2020 Update - Christmas Closure
Lets face it, its been a rough year for most! We are all looking forward to a break and catching up with family across the country, while being very grateful that we are able to do so.
Our staff have worked hard throughout the lockdowns, having the ability to work remotely played a successful role in continuing our workflow.
As we are winding up the year we have a few reminders to our clients:
Appointments times are filling up fast, phone the office to schedule a meeting now to avoid disappointment.
Our doors will close at 1pm on Wednesday the 23rd of December 2020, and will reopen on Thursday the 14th of January 2021.
If you have GST due on the 15th of January 2021, please have your papers into us by the 11th of December to give enough time to get your returns processed.
If you have an urgent matter over the Christmas period, you can phone the office and leave a message as these voicemails will be cleared daily.
Please let us know if we can help you in anyway to get prepared before the silly season hits us!
- 8 September 2021 - COVID-19 Level 2 Update
- 1 September 2021 - COVID-19 Level 3 Update
- 18 August 2021 - Level 4 Lockdown
- Internet Outage - 18 June 2021
- No Cheques from 1st June 2021
- End of 2020 Update - Christmas Closure
- Client Due Diligence Update
- 31 March 2019
- Postdated Cheques
- GST & Provisional Tax
- Christmas Closure 2018
- Phone Issues - 05 November 2018
- Tax Notices
- Invoice and Statements via Email
- Tax Payments Online
- IRD Cheque Payment Changes
- Banklink Access Violation
- Tax Return Disclaimers, Financial Accounts, Company and Trust Minutes
- Taxing Lump Sums & Bonuses
- Christmas Functions & Gifts – Tax Deductibility
- Tax Refunds - Bank Accounts Required
- Kiwisaver Employer Contribution
- Accounting Software
- Accommodation Provided to Employees
- Minimum Wage
- Donation Rebates
- Vehicles and Tax
- Foreign Investments
- Up and Coming Changes - Online Sharing
- Labour Day
- Christmas Closure