8 September 2021 - COVID-19 Level 2 Update
McKenzie Strawbridge will be resuming work within our office premises, tomorrow 8th of September.
This means our door is open from 8.30am - 5pm, Monday to Friday, as usual.
Our front desk team will be wearing face coverings, along with the implementation of regular sanitizing and record keeping.
We ask that you are considerate when entering the office; a paper drop off table is available to avoid close contact at the reception desk and the QR code will be readily available.
If you have any concerns, please don't hesitate to phone the office and have a chat to one of our friendly team - 07 873 7049.
We look forward to seeing you all again soon.
- 8 September 2021 - COVID-19 Level 2 Update
- 1 September 2021 - COVID-19 Level 3 Update
- 18 August 2021 - Level 4 Lockdown
- Internet Outage - 18 June 2021
- No Cheques from 1st June 2021
- End of 2020 Update - Christmas Closure
- Client Due Diligence Update
- 31 March 2019
- Postdated Cheques
- GST & Provisional Tax
- Christmas Closure 2018
- Phone Issues - 05 November 2018
- Tax Notices
- Invoice and Statements via Email
- Tax Payments Online
- IRD Cheque Payment Changes
- Banklink Access Violation
- Tax Return Disclaimers, Financial Accounts, Company and Trust Minutes
- Taxing Lump Sums & Bonuses
- Christmas Functions & Gifts – Tax Deductibility
- Tax Refunds - Bank Accounts Required
- Kiwisaver Employer Contribution
- Accounting Software
- Accommodation Provided to Employees
- Minimum Wage
- Donation Rebates
- Vehicles and Tax
- Foreign Investments
- Up and Coming Changes - Online Sharing
- Labour Day
- Christmas Closure