1 September 2021 - COVID-19 Level 3 Update
OFFICE CLOSED DUE TO COVID ALERT LEVEL 3
Our staff are working remotely, which includes attending to emails and phone calls during the standard work hours of 8.30am – 5pm, Monday – Friday.
Please phone 07 873 7049 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries.
We are happy to help you through applications for subsidies. If you are a company looking for your NZBN number - the below search will provide you the correct details.
COURIER AND PAPER DROP OFF
If you are dropping papers off between 8.30am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday please knock to allow someone to open the door so you can place your items on the table provided.
Alternately, ring 07 873 7049 to have us organise a contactless drop off time.
We look forward to seeing you all again soon.
- Long Weekends Ahead
- December 2021 - COVID-19 Traffic Light Update
- Christmas Closure 2021-2022
- 8 September 2021 - COVID-19 Level 2 Update
- 1 September 2021 - COVID-19 Level 3 Update
- 18 August 2021 - Level 4 Lockdown
- Internet Outage - 18 June 2021
- No Cheques from 1st June 2021
- End of 2020 Update - Christmas Closure
- Client Due Diligence Update
- 31 March 2019
- Postdated Cheques
- GST & Provisional Tax
- Christmas Closure 2018
- Phone Issues - 05 November 2018
- Tax Notices
- Invoice and Statements via Email
- Tax Payments Online
- IRD Cheque Payment Changes
- Banklink Access Violation
- Tax Return Disclaimers, Financial Accounts, Company and Trust Minutes
- Taxing Lump Sums & Bonuses
- Christmas Functions & Gifts – Tax Deductibility
- Tax Refunds - Bank Accounts Required
- Kiwisaver Employer Contribution
- Accounting Software
- Accommodation Provided to Employees
- Minimum Wage
- Donation Rebates
- Vehicles and Tax
- Foreign Investments
- Up and Coming Changes - Online Sharing
- Labour Day
- Christmas Closure
- Covid Update February 2022